Friday, September 10, 2010

Hell hath no fury like Tazzy scorned!


Kaci ("Little Girl") sleeping on her favorite bunny bed


We know Taz was feeling better this morning because he was back to his old grouchy, jealous self.

One of our twins, Kaci ("Little Girl"), came up on the bed to take her after-breakfast-nap. I was still in bed and she got up on my legs and curled up. In Tazzy's mind, I belong to him and no one is allowed to be on the bed with me, but him.

He showed up a few minutes later and came upon the bed. I wasn't paying any attention because I was watching the morning news on TV. Then I heard a "pound, pound, pound". Taz was hitting "Little Girl" as hard as he could on her head with his paw. He's still very strong.

Poor little thing. She just stayed where she was and took the pounding. I put my hand up and stopped Taz from pounding on her. Then I committed the Cardinal Sin.....I petted and consoled "Little Girl"! Tazzy growled and stormed off the bed and I think I heard him utter.....
"My middle name's STILL Devil, though!"

He came back a little later and wanted me to rub his face and head, so we have made up.

More later......

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so funny that she sat there and took the pounding and didn't fight back. Taz is really a character, huh? Sweetie cat would have a hard time just having another cat in the house. It's bad enough when our Grand Dog comes to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twins are unusual cats compared to the others. All Taz has to do is LOOK at one of the others and they scram. He doesn't intimidate Kaci and Jason.

    ReplyDelete