Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just as cats can see through the darkness of night, they can also see straight through to your heart


Taz has been eating and doing all the normal stuff that cats do. He's feeling a little like a "shut-in" because he's used to having the run of the whole house and backyard. For the next couple of weeks we're not taking ANY chances with him. He spends his days in my computer room. When he's not asleep in his bed by the window, he sits on my desk in front of me and helps me with his blog. It takes quite awhile to put a new post together since he likes to edit. After all, it's all about him.....then in the evening we move him to the room next door which has a bed by the window for him and also has a day bed for me. I gather up my magazines, books, journals and catalogues for the night and I stay with him so I can keep an eye on how he's doing. I actually sleep pretty well, and he mostly sleeps on the bed with me. He gets up several times during the night to eat and I hear him. But, he seems to be feeling better. We haven't had to give him any of the Tramadol for pain and that's good because he stops eating when he gets that taste in his mouth.

We're both happy to have him feeling better after the way we've seen him. This is what it's all about........more later.

1 comment:

  1. I am a computer cat too!! It is so good to hear that you are back in action. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete