Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Had a pretty good day

Taz was in "his" room most of the day, but we let him out to roam the house in the afternoon. He really didn't insist on going outside like we thought he would, but he moved around and checked things out. It's been over a week since he could do that. The other cats were respectful to him. They seem to know that he is going through something right now. He and Jezibel had a couple of encounters, but it was more like "you don't look at me and I won't look at you" moments. We've always called them our Alpha male and Alpha female. I think Jezibel is the Alpha male sometimes though. :) But, don't tell Taz I said that.

This picture was taken just a few minutes ago. He came up to my computer room and got into his bed. I think the open house thing has tired him out. He has been eating today though and he has had energy. He even played a couple of hide and seek games with me earlier. We're taking it one day at a time and that's about all we can do right now. I may let him sleep in here tonight and I may even sleep in my own bed. More later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment